New York University | New York, NY B.A. in Liberal Studies, History, and Cinema Studies | August 2018 – May 2022
- Cumulative GPA: 3.944/4.0
- Honors: 2020 CAS Dean’s Research Grant Recipient, 2018-2020 Liberal Studies Dean’s List Honoree.
- Relevant Coursework: History of Big Data, Producing for Film, Business Statistics and Analysis at Wharton Online.
Dulwich College Shanghai | Shanghai, China International Baccalaureate Diploma Program | August 2014 - May 2018
- IB Score: 36/42 points
- Honors: TEDxSAS speaker, Upper School College Leadership Award, President of Prefecture Board (Student Council), President of Debate and MUN school teams, JV Basketball and Water Polo Team.
The Bund Capital | Shanghai, China (Remote)
Global Associate / Crypto & Venture Teams | January 2020 - Present
- Delivered weekly investment and strategy recommendations in stocks, derivatives, and structured products to build the first US secondary market fund.
- Participated in deal-sourcing and due diligence in the consumer and crypto space by contributing to investment memorandums.
Chinese Student Society | New York, NY Co-President / Senior Advisor | September 2019 - Present
- Guide NYUCSS's transition from in-person to all-virtual programming during COVID-19, most notably recruiting, team building, and general member events.
- Identified local communities to co-host collaboration events, such as with Subtle Asian Traits and Youtuber Strictly Dumplings.
Independent Consultant | New York, NY December 2019 – December 2020
- Headed the US team of 4 students on the “Great Pivot” case for Yili Group, China’s top FMCG company, identifying new Gen-Z consumer behaviors and CSR trends in a post-pandemic age, advising on Yili’s new growth strategy for 2030.
- Provided pro-bono brand and strategy consulting to help under-resourced entrepreneurs in New York and the Bay Area.
Museum of Chinese in America | New York, NY Intern for Communications and Media Production | August 2018 – December 2018
- Orchestrated production of the annual “In Memoriam” video celebrating successes of Chinese Americans who passed away.
- Recorded, edited, and transcribed 15+ hours of oral histories of Chinese-American community leaders for museum archives.
Leadership & Relevant Experiences
- Text + Color (Film Blog), Writer & Editor, New York, NY November 2019 – Present
- ONLYCHILD (Magazine & Community) [Passed On] Founder, New York, NY September 2019 – January 2021
- The Peace Centre Orphanage, Social Media Officer, Bukinda, Uganda (Remote) September 2016 – September 2019
Skills & Interests
Languages & Skills:
- Full professional proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Microsoft Office; Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign); Social Media Marketing & Analytics; Basic Coding (Python & R); Public Speaking; Brand Building, Strategic Content Development.
- Traveling (30+ countries); Records, Art Prints, and Antique Camera Collecting; Photography; Saxophone.